Monday, June 29, 2015

Fresh Start

So...I've tried this blogging thing before, but it didn't really have a purpose so I let it fall by the wayside. Lately (thanks to pregnancy nesting urges!), I've been really into DIY-ing and spiffing up our house so I decided to start writing about what I'm up to. I'll post tutorials on how I make stuff or little tips I've come across to make frugal upgrades to your home. 

Don't tune out if you're not into making your own crafts or decorations, even the least craftiest person can do it! 

And if you're looking for perfection, keep going. I rarely sew a straight line, my crochet stitches sometimes come out crooked, and my paint jobs have flaws. But I am here to bear witness that these things don't matter!! Nobody is looking at every tiny little detail of something you make. Most people will just be impressed that you did it!

So come back soon and see what I'm up to! :)

~Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment